It’s a myth that leadership is a talent by birth. It’s a learnable skill. We can inspire people, promote good team work and lead people through leadership skills. We all know that every house has a hero and we call him father or mother. So leadership is not only the function of workplace but it’s also a function of life including family life. This program intends to develop various leadership skills.
- Importance of developing leadership skills
- Importance of leadership in a workplace
- Importance of leadership in a family
- Inspiring & motivating people
- Empathy as most important leadership trait
WHAT YOU WILL LEARN FROM THIS PROGRAM?
- How to manage an office team or family efficiently
- Various leadership skills of managerial & non-managerial jobs
- How to lead the team from front and set good examples
- How to apply leadership skills as an attitude towards life through abundance mindset
- Leadership skills for winning friends and influence people (outside office)
- Leadership skills for leading the team from front and inspire team (inside office)